- Our Website is an open-access online community where users can advertise pet-friendly rental property listings and post user profiles. You may need to register with us and set up an account with your email address and a password (your “Account”) to access the features on our Website. The email address you register with will be your email address, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and all activities that happen under your Account.
By accessing and using Homes with Soul, you agree that:
- the information you provide during registration is correct
- if any of your registration information changes, you will update the information promptly by
- you will keep your Homes with Soul username and password confidential and secure at all times
- you accept all liability for any unauthorized use of any username and password issued except for unauthorized use resulting from any negligent act or omission
- you have the lawful right including all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Homes with Soul to display your contributions to the Website
- you will not refer in your advertising on the Website to any other business entity that is unrelated to you.
You also agree to keep the information in your property listing (including the description, status and contact details) up to date.
Third Party Content Submitted by Users
Homes with Soul is not responsible for and accepts no liability for any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website (“Third Party Content”). To avoid doubt, we will not be taken to have uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made material available on the Website simply by facilitating others to post, transmit or other make Material available. Homes with Soul does not monitor, verify the accuracy, or make inquiries about Third Party Content. Homes with Soul does not endorse, adopt or concur with any opinion, advice or statement made by any person on the Website other than those expressly made by Homes with Soul. You rely on Third Party Content completely at your own risk.
Links to Other Websites and Third Party Information
For your convenience, Homes with Soul has provided links to other websites and information. It does not mean we sponsor, endorse, approve or have an arrangement with the owners of those websites. Homes with Soul takes no responsibility for any of the content found on the linked websites. Our Website may contain information provided by third parties.
If you post false information on the Website or impersonate another party, we reserve the right to pass your details, correspondence and IP address on to any law enforcement agency or any aggrieved third party, or their representatives.
Canceling your registration
You can terminate your Homes with Soul and/or Website account at any time by logging into “My Account” and selecting the “Admin menu” on the Website If you terminate your registration or the Website is canceled, you may no longer have access to some of the features on the Website.
All materials on Homes with Soul are protected by copyright and are the property of Homes with Soul, the poster of the information on our Website or a licensor to Homes with Soul. You cannot copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, create derivative works, store electronically, transmit or in any way exploit for commercial gains or otherwise, any content or posted information on the Website except with Homes with Soul express written consent.
We are happy for you to share direct links to our Website and attribution of Homes with Soul as the source of the content where a hyperlink or other reference device points to our Website content.
Limitation of Liability
Homes with Soul does not accept liability for:
- any damages resulting from loss of use, loss of data, loss of use of data, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss or damage to reputation, loss of revenue, loss of capital, or loss of profits arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of the Website or its contents
- any technical inaccuracies and typographical errors on the Website. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. Homes with Soul accepts no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so
- the discontinuation of the Website, or features and services on the Website (or part thereof) at any time and does not warrant that the site and its services will be uninterrupted, secure, timely or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected
- system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control, which results in your access to the Website being suspended without notice
- any error or omission in information on this website, or for any damages, losses or expenses that may occur while accessing this site, or any linked site, or the inability to access these sites or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or similar or system failure.
We also cannot guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Website or sent via electronic mail through the Website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for the reconstruction of any lost data.
A failure or delay in exercise, or partial exercise, of a right, power, authority, discretion or remedy arising from a breach of or default under this document, does not result in a waiver of that right, power, authority, discretion or remedy.
This document is governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, and waive any objection to the venue of any legal process on the basis that the process has been brought in any inconvenient forum.