This stylishly renovated 2 Bedroom cottage is located in one of Kelvin Grove’s most desirable locations. This charming home is perfectly positioned at the top of the ridge boasting suburban views and within a short distance to Kelvin Grove State College, Kelvin Grove Junior Schools, parks, shops, Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital and the CBD.
The features of this property include:
– High ceilings, VJ walls & timber floors
– Open plan kitchen and living with ceiling fan and air conditioning
– Sleek modern kitchen with stone benchtops including stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Main bedroom with built in wardrobe, air conditioning and ceiling fan
– 2nd bedroom is also a generous size with ceiling fan
– Modern main bathroom with shower over bath combination
– Low maintenance yard + garden shed
– Utility room under the house with plenty of storage
– Single carport + off street parking for a second car
– PETS CONSIDERED UPON APPLICATION – suitable for small indoor dogs or a cat
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON *****
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place
- Outdoor Ent